Family & Friends Leadership Council
The EASA Family & Friends Leadership Council (FFLC) brings families together to inform improvements to EASA Programs and to build strong advocacy for EASA in Oregon.
Our Mission is to help families experience the excellence of EASA.
"We want every family served by EASA to leave the program with positive
You're Invited! Join other EASA family and friends statewide to make a difference for our family members!
We meet every 3rd Thursday at 6:30pm Pacific Time (online) RSVP Here >>
What We Do:
Powered with what we've learned through our experiences in EASA, we meet regularly to:
- Recommend improvements to EASA
- Promote initiatives to help families and supporters during their time in EASA
- Advocate for EASA in Oregon
We work on projects that:
- Enhance support for families and friends during their involvement in EASA
- Promote appropriate communication about EASA to potential clients and their families
- Improve the process of transitioning out of EASA
- Encourage community support for individuals and their families
- See our current projects >>
If you are a family member, friend, or other supporter of an individual participating in EASA (past or present), you are invited to connect with us.
There are two ways to connect:
- Stay informed through the Family & Friends Connections Email Group – we will share projects and initiatives we’re working on and invite your input. Subscribe link coming soon!
- Apply to join our Leadership Council - we currently meet virtually once per month.
If you have questions or if you would like to receive printed information in the mail, please contact the FFLC Coordinator by email at email@example.com.